Switzerland by Switzerland Travel pass
Switzerland, the hub of tourism in Europe has earned its name as it provides to the visitors a vast and unparallel range of exotic natural beauty with lush green alpine meadows, high alpine peaks and mountain passes, pristine lakes, gushing rivers with glacial waters, beautiful & cozy Swiss Chalets, excellent gourmet services, world class hotels and the Swiss Travel System which we consider as the 8th wonder of the world.
Doubtless is the fact of Swiss Travel System being a wonder as it provides quick connections with highly optimized time tables that make every city, town, village and even mountain tops accessible with quite impressive frequency. Travelling by Swiss Travel System is the most impressive way of exploring the country. The wide range of products of Swiss Travel System ensures that there is an appropriate ticket to match your specific needs and travel plans. With this system one can choose from a plethora of destinations on its network of over 20’000kms by Train, Tram, Boat and Buses.
Swiss Travel Pass for adult and youth
A power travel tool for every tourist traveling in Switzerland.Anyone who is neither a permanent resident of Switzerland nor the Principality of Liechtenstein is eligible to buy these passes.Children under the age of 16 years travel free of cost with their parents. Youth below the age of 26 years get a special discount of 15%.
Swiss Family Card
For children 6 to under16 years.
On request, a Swiss Family Card is provided free of charge, entitling children aged from 6 to under 16 to travel free if accompanied by at least one parent holding a valid Swiss Travel Pass. Children below 6 years do not require Swiss Family Card and can travel with their parents without any ticket.
- Unlimited travel by Train, Bus, Tram and Boat.
- Free travel on most panorama routes like Glacier Express, Bernina Express, GoldenPass Line etc.
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities
- Free admission to more than 480 museums
- 25-50% discount on most of the mountain railways and cableways
- Children under age 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Panorama routes may be subject to a seat reservation charge
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket.